Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*URGENT* Need Help

in General 96 karma

Hi everyone,

I just resubscribed to 7sage today. It said to purchase the prep plus program from Law Hub to access material. I purchased it. However, it still won't let me access the material such as videos. I think this is because I had 2 LSAC accounts and I might have linked this 7sage account with the other one that I did not purchase the prep program on. Is there a way to change the LSAC/LawHub account that is linked to this 7sage account?

Thanks.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

Your 7Sage account can only be linked to one LSAC account so I'm afraid you won't be able to link another LSAC Prep Plus account to your 7Sage account. This is LSAC's policy and we do not have a say in this.

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to unlink your old LSAC account from your 7Sage account.

However, LSAC informed us that students can request that LSAC merge two LSAC accounts for them. You can do so over the phone by calling 215-968-1001. You can also send them an email at lsacinfo@lsac.org.

If you can show me a copy of your receipt for purchasing Prep Plus, I can give you interim access to the Ultimate+ course while your Prep Plus account hasn't been properly linked. I will send you an email to sort this out.

Let me know if you have any further questions.