Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions on working through core curriculum

in General 6 karma

Hello! My question was related to how it would be best recommended to get through the curriculum. Is it worth my time to do all of the problem sets in a given unit, or should I do a few problem sets and move on to the next unit to cover more ground? I am scared I might be spinning my tires if I do too many problem sets and waste time that could be used learning about different question types or different sections, but I don't want to miss out on something if it is important to do all of the questions. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited May 2022 2239 karma

I’d recommend doing some of the problem sets, saving the others, then going on to the next section. It’s inevitable that you’ll forget some stuff from the CC or need to return to certain sections, and when you do, it’s helpful to have some unused problem sets to drill.

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

Hey there! Totally agree with @"Matt Sorr".

I also wrote a post on our 7Sage blog on how to best utilize the core curriculum for more info. You can find it here: https://7sage.substack.com/p/lsat-tips-utilizing-7sages-core-curriculum?s=w