Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank You 7Sage

DalHopefulDalHopeful Member
edited May 2022 in General 64 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

This will hopefully be my last month with this service as I am taking my LSAT in June and hopefully will be a one-and-done taker. I started my LSAT prep last year in May and got a 147 on my Diagnostic, after religiously taking the CC for over 5 months, along with crucial advice that I got from @"Scott Milam" in the past few months, my average PT recently has been above a 170, even though I was only targeting a 163 when I first started. I cannot thank this service enough for the help it has given a student who just a year ago thought I would NEVER be able to go to law school, and now looking to go to even higher ranked schools outside of Canada if I can get a solid score in June.

Thank you to all the people that messaged me with advice, had study groups with me, and most importantly I cannot ever thank Scott and JY enough for the help they have given me over the past year.

Once a 7Sager Always a 7Sager.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Congrats on the improvement you’ve seen! I’m sure you can knock it out of the park in June.

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

Let us know how you do! Good luck to you and thanks for sharing about your success.
    It is encouraging to us all.