Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to 7Sage/LSAT, Post-PT Study Tips?

Its CallieIts Callie Core Member
in General 12 karma

Hi all!

As the title suggests, I'm rather new to LSAT studying and just purchased 7Sage (grinded a little through PS bibles until I felt I wasn't understanding them very well). I've taken a diagnostic in Dec 2021, studied on and off until my real LSAT in April. I got a sadly lower score than I anticipated, but it encouraged me to invest in 7Sage and study differently.

With that being said, I just took another timed PT and scored a better one with still some big areas for improvement. I've already done the blind review.
What's the next step from here? Do I look for 7Sage content that tackles the topics I got wrong or go through question-by-question to work through each problem again? What has been most beneficial to you all when starting out? I want to be as effective and efficient with my time as possible as my tentative goal is to take the LSAT again in October.

I'll post my scores if it'll provide context :) (As an FYI, I haven't completely "learned" LG or RC yet and have spent the majority of my time thus far in LR.)

Thanks and good hunting to all!