Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The lower right icon interferes with PTing

Anyone else had the issue? It only started happening for me today. The chatbox icon on the lower right overlaps with the "next question" icon when I tried to do my PTs. Is there a way to close it? Thanks

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited June 2022 848 karma

Hi @jenny0129,

Sorry about that!

I have taken note of your concern and I'll pass it on to my team for consideration.

In the meantime, you can prevent the chat box icon from overlapping with the "next question" icon by changing the digital tester theme to "Standard" as shown below:

You can also navigate to the "next question" by tapping on the question numbers at the bottom of the PrepTest.

If you are using a keyboard, you can also tap the right arrow key to go the next question.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.

• meg4122meg4122 Core Member
    51 karma

ME TOO!!! I notified them about 3 months ago and they resolved it, only for my PT yesterday to have it appear and interfere again! It was so annoying and at times i would even accidently tap on it instead of maneuvering around it (with the little space between the chat button and the next arrow allows) and it would then lose me about a half of a second just to close the chat box :/ 7 sage pls help us with not having the chat button DIRECTLY over the next arrow ughhhhh

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @jenny0129 and @meg4122,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

We rolled out a fix so that the chatbox icon is no longer visible when taking a PrepTest or Problem Set.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!