Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT testing schedule (prep tests 1-35)

Julian RJulian R Alum Member
in General 10 karma

for prep tests 1-35, is there a timeline as to when I should take those, or can I take it whenever I feel like I need to?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

This is highly dependent on when you hope to take the actual LSAT and how many practice tests you plan to take before you take the real thing. Are you asking when you should take PTs 1-35 while doing the core curriculum? Or how quickly you should them? Apologies if I’m not understanding.

• Julian RJulian R Alum Member
    10 karma

Hi thanks for answering! I meant to ask if there was a good method of taking PTs 1-35 while doing the core curriculum. Is it advised not to take them at all until I finish the lessons? Or is it okay to sprinkle in a couple here and there after I finish major parts of the course? Thanks!

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

I personally only ever took 2 PTs between 1-35 and then followed 7sages advice to use those only for drilling. I cannot tell you how much I improved by drilling from
    Those by question type so try not to just do them for the sake of doing them.