Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firs time test taker-until when do we have to submit our writing samples for June test?

m.esmaillum.esmaillu Member
edited June 2022 in General 25 karma

Im just wondering is there any limitations on writing test date? can I do it the day after the multiple choice test ?

Comments

• malevene1malevene1 Member
    11 karma

That is what I am planning on doing

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

It seems to be that you won't get your test score back until the Writing portion is not only submitted but processed. I read yesterday that could take 1 to 3 weeks. Seems like LSAC is trying to motivate us to be timely. :)

• lcussen72lcussen72 Core Member
    8 karma

to add onto what C_S_D 01 said, i completed my writing section last saturday and received an email today saying it was approved! it might take longer for them to approve though if most first-time test takers aren't doing their writing sections until this weekend

• sb253310sb253310 Member
    edited June 2022 58 karma

I would take it at some point before next Wednesday, and there's no reason to take it before the actual exam -- focus on the MC. If you take it then, that gives LSAC exactly 2 weeks before score release, and I'm yet to hear someone's writing sample take the full 3 weeks to be approved. That's what I did when I took my test in January, and mine was approved in 4 business days.