Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddies

Golden BoyGolden Boy Member
in General 133 karma

Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I started my LSAT journey with a diagnostic score of 140. I am currently scoring in the low 160s and blind reviewing at 174+. I plan to sit for the LSAT between September/October.

I am in need of a study buddy of the description below:

a) scores in the high 150s and low 160s;
b) interested in taking the LSAT in September/October;
c) aims at reaching a 170 ballpark; and
d) ready to be a committed and dedicated study buddy.

If this is you, please inbox me.

Second, I need people who are scoring in the 140s who want to raise their scores to mid 150s and low 160s. I would be sharing helpful information that has served me well in this process, especially on Logical Reasoning and Logic Games. This is all for free. It is my way of giving back to this community and also a means to solidifying the contents I have learned so far. Also, because the LSAT can be a lonely and frustrating journey, if you just want to vent, I am here for you. If you feel this is for you, please inbox me.

Whatever your score is at this time, please know that that is immaterial. You can reach any score you want in this test (regardless of your diagnostic score) if you are willing to mentally sweat for it.

Eze