Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Discord Study Buddies/ Discord Study Group! - 7Sage Forum

Discord Study Buddies/ Discord Study Group!

VNTLSATSTUDYVNTLSATSTUDY Core Member
in Study Groups 14 karma

I am looking forward to making some study buddies and or eventually making a study group server with like-minded students. I plan to retake the LSAT exam this November. The last time I took it, I totally bombed it. I'm talking about going in with little to no studying since I got too busy with other matters. I'm sharing that embarrassing piece of my LSAT journey because I know I'm not alone. This time, I want to tackle it once and for all. Study buddies help tremendously as multiple brains working together are always better than one. Considering how helpful the comments are under each lesson, I can only imagine how helpful we could all be in a real group setting on Discord. My UGPA isn't the problem, but having a bad LSAT score just looks super bad. Even as a splitter. Most will get what I mean. I've lost a great chunk of motivation for studying after graduating. I just need to stay motivated and I know that when others work together, it feels less lonely. It can even become fun and highly motivating to work together. I hope I get others on board with this post. Message me your Discord user and I'll add you. Let's crush this thing together!! Please and thank you!

Comments