Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Buddy 140s-160s PST

Ultra_Instinct_LSATUltra_Instinct_LSAT Live Member
in General 128 karma

Hi all,

I'm looking for a study buddy to help me get through my next run at the LSAT. I last took it in November 2021, got a 148. I applied with this score, but all I got were rejections and waitlists. It's been tough trying to get back into the study rhythm, so I'm hoping to find someone that I can work with (maybe someone in a similar situation) to get is through this bump.

I have a full-time job; my schedule is Tuesday through Friday from 8-6pm. I'll be spending the biggest chunk of my time studying on the weekends, I'm aiming 3-4 hours.

If you are interested and motivated to put in some work, please message me!

PS - If you are someone who is scoring high and would like to test your tutoring skills pro bono, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Comments

• tommyjm34tommyjm34 Core Member
    5 karma

I would love to!

• ssambhi11ssambhi11 Core Member
    74 karma

Same here. I am in a similar boat!

• Jasmine HJasmine H Member
    11 karma

I would like to join!

• avgscoreravgscorer Member
    31 karma

I would like to join!

• 8 karma

I would like to join.

• j.mecham28-1j.mecham28-1 Member
    10 karma

I would love to join you. I am new to studying (been studying for 2 weeks probably 8-10 hours total) and my latest practice test I got a 148 so I am in the same boat, I want to really increase that. I work full time 9-5pm everyday and I'm hoping for 4 hours of study every Saturday. would love to connect with you.

• SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    120 karma

I am also interested!

• avidlearner241-1avidlearner241-1 Alum Member
    4 karma

I am interested.

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

Hi, I wouldn’t mind helping the group you create with some guidance and “lessons” about at least how to break into the 160s. I’m currently scoring between 165-175 with my best score being a 175 on PT 76.

I find it very helpful to talk over questions with others because it furthers my understanding of the test so it could be of benefit to all of us.

• sainthoodlaurentsainthoodlaurent Free Trial Member
    7 karma

I would love to join.

• ehenwood98ehenwood98 Alum Member
    5 karma

I would like to join please!

• tapper-wright-1-1tapper-wright-1-1 Core Member
    12 karma

Contct me @colec003 on instgrm.

• MAJja2024MAJja2024 Core Member
    68 karma

i'm interested! Also scoring at that range

• M4231illieM4231illie Member
    22 karma

i would love to join! scoring in that range

• Noor2298Noor2298 Member
    32 karma

Thank you for making this post! I would love to join! :)

• jaylawilliams2601jaylawilliams2601 Yearly Member
    4 karma

I would love to join! I am also working full-time and not feeling great about my September date

• 10 karma

I would be interested in joining! I'm with @jaylawilliams2601 ; working full-time and really depending on the September test going well. I took the June LSAT and won't know my score until Wednesday, but my PTs were around 156.

• 8 karma

I would love to join!! I have a similar story as well!!1

• abmo2022abmo2022 Member
    9 karma

I would love to join. I also work and I'm aiming for the September test. I regularly score very well in LG, but still struggle a lot with RC and LR.

• IcePrincessIcePrincess Live Member
    69 karma

I would love to join!

• paulyou77paulyou77 Core Member
    74 karma

Interested. Would love to join... Taking a Sep test, struggling with RC mostly, and some LR questions...

• seanzzzzseanzzzz Member
    19 karma

I want to join, too!

• shayciz2845shayciz2845 Member
    6 karma

If this is still open I would love to join as well my past two tests I got a 148