Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7Sage!

BrigsbyBearBrigsbyBear Member
in General 48 karma

Went from a low 140 diagnostic last year to a 174 for the June 2022 administration. 7Sage was 90% of my prep and I couldn't imagine using anything else. This platform worked wonders for me, and for that I am truly grateful. Seems like I will be closing one chapter, but moving onto the next - applications! It's been a wild ride, definitely won't miss it, but I won't forget it either. Cheers to all that just started or are in the middle of preparing for the LSAT. Starting is half the battle. Keep your head high, you got this!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1458 karma

@davincha said:
    Went from a low 140 diagnostic last year to a 174 for the June 2022 administration. 7Sage was 90% of my prep and I couldn't imagine using anything else. This platform worked wonders for me, and for that I am truly grateful. Seems like I will be closing one chapter, but moving onto the next - applications! It's been a wild ride, definitely won't miss it, but I won't forget it either. Cheers to all that just started or are in the middle of preparing for the LSAT. Starting is half the battle. Keep your head high, you got this!

Congratulations on your score! We are so happy that we are a part of your LSAT journey!!

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Live Member
    324 karma

Congrats! This is wonderful to hear. Let us know where you end up.

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

Congratulations!! If you can, I'm sure everyone would love to hear a brief journey about going from that 140 mark to your 174. Tips on how to improve each section that you think would help others. How to continue after plateuaing, how to analyze your mistakes and make the most of your time? One specific question is regarding your technique for going from the 160s to the 170s and what you found worked best for you. Thanks so much.