Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core curriculum order

mariamm12mariamm12 Core Member
in General 10 karma

Hey! I’m approaching my test date quick and I am still on the long logical reasoning section of the core curriculum. Can I jump around to logic games and RC to get a little of everything before the test date or should I follow through with the order of the curriculum. Please lmk what your guys experiences are and advice on jumping around or not. Thanks!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I think it depends, for the most part, on what you mean by "approaching quick." If you're testing in August and only have about 1.5 months, then I'd recommend you jump to the sections that are troubling you the most. In particular, if you're weak in LG, I'd strongly encourage you to jump to the LG section and start drilling games. Most people pick up points quickest in LG. If you're not particularly weak or strong in any section, I'd still recommend skipping to LG so you can likely pick up points quickly. If you're struggling elsewhere, then go to that section. It's possible to see major improvement in any section in 1.5 months, it just depends on what your strengths are.