Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm out of here!

houstonhopefulhoustonhopeful Core Member
in General 4 karma

Starting from a 141 on my first timed PT to getting a 158 on my June LSAT all within 5 months :) [got a 150 on my March attempt :(] I want to thank God and this site for getting me through this because there were times I thought I was done for and that this wasn't the path for me. I thought about turning back and that I was in over my head as some loner accountant who had no background in prelaw, philosophy, or political science; but I prayed and revitalized to keep going and got the score I wanted to get into Houston Law. I am so excited to start my next step forward and I will more than likely come back to use this site for my Bar Exam.

Comments

• CadenWalshCadenWalsh Member
    42 karma

Congrats! The LSAT can teach valuable lessons, and I hope it taught you to never give up on yourself, no matter what your self-doubt may tell you. I hope I have a similar fate as you! Best of luck in Law School.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

Congratulations!

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Live Member
    342 karma

You never gave up, and this is the big takeaway here. Congrats!!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1604 karma

@houstonhopeful Congratulations on your score!!! We are so happy that we are a part of your LSAT journey!