Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTests

r_jani24r_jani24 Alum Member
in General 19 karma

I’m new to this site. Does this site actually give me every PrepTest released? And I don’t have to get anything else to supplement this? Just want to confirm before purchasing

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1524 karma

Hi there,

Yes, if you have a subscription with 7Sage you will get access to all PrepTests ever published.

Please note that an LSAC account with an active Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use 7Sage's course. Prep Plus is a service provided by LSAC. It is a subscription that costs $99/year. LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that students only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses they use. That means that if they use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. They can use the same one.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.