Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drills & Study Schedule

jasminegpjasminegp Core Member
in General 16 karma

Just getting started with 7sage and wanted to know if drills were incorporated into our study schedule or if that's something we should do on our own? I also saw that these drills come from PTs and wanted to know if that would affect my performance when I take these tests after completing the core curriculum.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Drilling is incorporated into the core curriculum. After you learn a new question type/LG setup/RC lesson, there'll be pre-made drills for you to utilize. Any drilling that you need outside of the pre-made drills must be done independently.

And the drills come from PTs because JY encourages you to only practice real LSAT questions instead of imitations. Luckily, the curriculum only pulls questions from very early tests (PTs 1-35, I believe), so you'll still have over 50 untouched PTs once you finish the curriculum. It also may be worth noting that it's widely agreed that the more recent the PT, the more representative it is of the modern LSAT. So the untouched PTs you'll have will be the best of the bunch.