Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't See LR Explanation Videos

ahilee11ahilee11 Alum Member

Hi,

I can't see the explanation videos for LR when I create my own problem sets. The only option I get is discuss under the explanation tab. I know 7Sage had explanation videos for LR but I can't see them anymore. Please help!!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi @ahilee,

Sorry for the confusion!

We do not have Explanation Videos for LR questions PrepTests 1-16. We currently have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 92
    Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 92

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past discussion relating to that question on the Discussion Forum. You can search for any past PrepTest discussion, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#.

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a PrepTest question in the Forum, please use the following formats:

Reading Comprehension (RC) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

Logic Games (LG) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of the question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of the question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.