Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone can't access to LR explanation video?

Furaha. KFuraha. K Member
edited August 2021 in General 15 karma

Am I only one having trouble to access LR explanation video for early PTs?

Unlike LG and RC, I can't access to LR videos.

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma

Hi there. Unfortunately, LR explanations don't exist for PTs 1-16. Everything from 17+ should be there.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1433 karma

Hi there,

Sorry about that. We do not have Explanation Videos for LR questions for PrepTests 1-16.

We have the following Explanation Videos available:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 – 89
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 – 89

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Furaha. K"

Sorry, we do not have Explanation Videos for LR questions PrepTests 1-16. We currently have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

If you are logged into your account, you can find all of 7Sage's Explanation Videos on this page: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/.

For the questions that do not have a Explanation Video, you can search for any past question discussion on the Discussion Forum, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#. See the GIF below where I searched for PT1.S3.Q11:

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a question in the Forum, please use the following formats:

• Reading Comprehension (RC) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

• Logic Games (LG) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

• Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns