Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August LSAT Time Slots

risinpririsinpri Member

Do more time slots usually open up? I took the test once in April and signed up a few days after slots were available and got my preferred time in the morning. This time I'm not able to find any morning slots at all and this kind of sucks because I've only ever PT'd in the morning. I can try making it work but has this happened to any of you?

Comments

• shannon_beaman1shannon_beaman1 Alum Member
    157 karma

I registered a day late due to how sick I've been, just haven't gotten out of bed lol. I couldn't find my preferred morningish time slot either, and the earliest I could find was 5:30pm:( Hopefully some more slots open up

• AvianLawExpertAvianLawExpert Alum Member
    17 karma

Yeah same here. The email from LSAC went to my spam folder and signing up now it looks like 3PM on Friday is my only option. I was hoping for an early AM slot, but apparently so was everyone else.

• rachellaterrachellater Core Member
    46 karma

same I got 6pm on saturday...hoping can change to earlier!!

• smoothlikebuttersmoothlikebutter Core Member
    16 karma

If you're trying to register through a mobile device, it may not show every time slot! I had the same issue but morning sessions were ALL available when I did it through desktop.

• prelawelrprelawelr Member
    edited August 2022 10 karma

Hey all! ProctorU just released a bunch of new time slots (thank god)! Check now and reserve. :)

• grugthesluggrugtheslug Member
    107 karma

Thanks for this. I rescheduled and got my 11AM preferred instead of my shitty evening slot for friday.

@prelawelr said:
    Hey all! ProctorU just released a bunch of new time slots (thank god)! Check now and reserve. :)