Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC removing logic games??

crushedredpeppercrushedredpepper Alum Member

I plan on taking the June 2023 LSAT, but I heard the LG section is being removed. Should I be concerned? Is it a mistake to work in LG right now?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

It’s almost guaranteed logic games will stick around through June 2023. In the past, when LSAC has made a major change to the LSAT, they’ve given a notice far in advance of it happening. Additionally, it’s still not confirmed whether LG will be totally removed, greatly altered, only slightly altered, etc. I’d recommend you study for LG and just pay attention to updates. If nothing else, practicing LG will help you to become more fluent in lawgic.

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    edited July 2022 551 karma

Between not studying the current LG section and not studying LG at all, I would say the latter is the worst tactic. Even if LG is altered, the current LG section still gives you insight into how to make deductive inferences etc. These critical thinking skills will serve you well irrespective of LSAC's changes.