Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sick the week of lsat!

jsunshinejsunshine Core Member
edited August 2022 in General 20 karma

Hi guys- I am seriously stressed out right now. I am scheduled to take the LSAT on August 13th. However, I got sick a day ago and I am not feeling well. I would love to change my test to September, but it says the deadline is closed? However, I see that you can change your test until august 11th? Can anyone please suggest me what I can do? I really do not want to move it to October. I am planning on calling LSAC tomorrow. Please help :/

Comments

• mia12345mia12345 Core Member
    260 karma

From my understanding changing it this close to the test will not result in any sort of refund, so if you need to cancel you can simply withdraw then reregister for the next test. Unfortunately I believe because the registration deadline has passed for the September LSAT, you cannot switch your test date to that test, only to October or later. I may be wrong about this, (hopefully I am!) but I believe that's the way it currently works :/

• jsunshinejsunshine Core Member
    20 karma

I think the deadline has passed as well but it is all so confusing! it says we have till 8/11 to change, but why limit it to the October test and after :/ so unfortunate