Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preptests wont work

jennifer05jennifer05 Live Member

Hi, the preptest button wont work on 7sage so I haven't been able to take a test today.. tt hasn't been working for over 2 hours
Is this a problem for anyone else, and does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but I was not able to. I was able to take a PrepTest without any issues, I am using Mac on Chrome.Please see sample GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:
    1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

2.Clear your browsers cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    3.Use a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our site but Firefox and Safari work well too.

If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.