Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last minute advice for August 2022 LSAT???

apatel522apatel522 Member
edited August 2022 in August 2022 LSAT 11 karma

I am taking the LSAT this Saturday and I have been consistently scoring a 154. I really want a 158-160 as this would greatly help my chances at some of the schools I am applying to. Are there any last minute tips or tricks that might help to get a few more questions right? Some tricks for specifically the RC or LR sections would be great!

Comments

• LGabs2929LGabs2929 Member
    12 karma

Hi there! I'm also taking the August LSAT this week and one thing that really helped bump up my score was drilling the question types that I struggle with (for me, I've been doing a lot of NA questions and Para Flaw). I drill the hardest questions and then work my way to medium/easy difficulty, as the harder questions help me look at the question type more abstractly and then I can apply these concepts more easily to the easier questions.

Also, I highly recommend drilling some harder LG games as well! I was scoring around 156-158 but drilling LG helped me get to 160. Hopefully this helps! Good luck :smile: