Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 month Study Plan

margarett13margarett13 Free Trial Member
edited August 2022 in November 2022 LSAT 5 karma

I am looking to take the November LSAT and have 3 months to study. I am having trouble navigating the 7sage curriculum and see if it is possible to do so in 3 months while working full time. I recognize the ambitious time goal, but it is unfortunately my reality. (Looking to apply this cycle due to finances and health insurance)

Any recommendations? How can I get the most out of 7sage in 3 months? Any advice is greatly appreciated! TIA!!

Comments

• margarett13margarett13 Free Trial Member
    edited August 2022 5 karma

For context, I scored a -19 on RC, -12 on LR, and -9 on LG, my goal is to hit 155

• tristin.beztetristin.bezte Member
    edited August 2022 29 karma

Defenitely possible! For context I got a -15 on LG, -15 on RC and -10 on LR. 3 months of studying with a full-time job later I am scoring in the low 170s and am about to take the August test. If you want to do this you have to stay disciplined. I have studied from 5-10PM every monday through friday for the past 3 months. On weekends I do a PT and BR (these are essentially break days). If you are thinking "wow I dont have that much time to study" don't worry. You can get away with studying less if you avoid some of the time wasting strategies that 7sage promotes. Do not waste time on LR strategies. The best way to improve is to do the questions and blind review them. The strategies in the core-curriculum are a waste of time and a good way foster bad habits. I had to re-learn how to do the test intuitively after forgetting almost everything in the core curriculum. If you stay away from the dogmatic BS you will save a ton of time and improve a lot faster. Other then that focus on getting a perfect score on LG. For RC my biggest improvements came from doing untimed sections. If you force yourself to beleive the passage is the most interesting thing in the world you will be able to understand it and fly through the questions. Focus on understanding what you read first and the speed will come. The same is true for LR (for the love of god do not read the question stem first! Just read the passage and understand it). If at the end of the day you aren't at your goal score then don't rely on the novemeber test. Take a gap year to focus on getting a high score (you can do way better than 155). A high score could land you a scholarship and even a full ride so trying to apply this cycle may be doing more harm than good even when considering your circumstances. You don't want to rush this but if you stay dicsiplined you'll succeed.