Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I received a 150 and am taking November, How can I get 160+. Willing to do whatever it takes

I am currently just focused on studying. Any suggestions on how. I can achieve 160+

Comments

• samlsat-samlsat- Alum Member
    9 karma

Make a study schedule and stick to it. This test is a war of attrition. If you really want to score in that range, you just have to put in the time and energy. I suggest at least 2 hours per day.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I agree with @samlsat- . Making a solid study schedule and sticking with it is one of the best services you can do yourself. Additionally, I'd recommend focusing on sections you're weakest in. With a 150, I'd assume you're missing multiple questions in each section. If this is true, I'd definitely encourage you to start drilling logic games immediately. Look up the fool proofing method in the curriculum. It's gold. You can study the other sections and take PTs while you drill logic games, but logic games will be the quickest route to pick up points for most people.

• sydneyr85sydneyr85 Member
    29 karma

I started in the 150's. What got me scoring 160+ in my practice tests was to eventually stop focusing so much on trying to learn everything and just practicing nonstop instead. I would sit and drill logic games or LR sections for hours. Just forcing myself to drill to build intuition and speed is what helped me the most. You need to do a lot of practice!

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

I definitely agree with the users above. To achieve a 10-point jump, you first and foremost need a regimented study plan that is going to help you address the areas holding you back. If you add my account as a buddy I can give you some pointers on areas you may want to focus on!