Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Hard Reading Comprehension Problem Set"

RobCar9846RobCar9846 Alum Member
I'm currently enrolled in the premium course and just finished the "Hard Reading Comprehension" section. Before some problem sets were taken down a few days ago there was a problem set entitled ""Hard Reading Comprehension Problem Set"" that was at the end of the section, but with the new changes it's no longer there and I can't view the answers videos. These questions look like they came from PrepTest35 which is not an option I can get from the addons page.

I did a search for these problem sets and can see that there's a "Hard Reading Comprehension Problem Set Series that's locked.....does that mean I can't view these anymore unless I upgrade my course? Anybody know where I can find the video answers to these questions?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Go to your account settings page and on the top left there is a little check box that asks if you want to use the old problem sets. Check it and press the save changes button and then you should be good to go when you go back to the syllabus.