Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard Reading Comprehension Problem Set 1

fifthendingfifthending Alum Member
in General 154 karma

I have the "use old problem sets" checked in my settings because I was in the middle of finishing up this section but I came back today and it's gone, and many new sets in other sections that I assume are part of the change have appeared. Is there anyway to look at the answers for this section? Also, if I've done every part of the preceding sections up until this change, do I have to go back and do the new sets that have appeared? Or do they mostly contain the same questions as the old sets?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

No exactly sure on your question? PM me if you'd like and we can figure it out if @"Dillon A. Wright" can't first.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited March 2017 12637 karma

Sorry, these aren't available anymore. We sent out a few emails to people still using the old Problem Sets that they would be removed and as of Tuesday, they've been officially removed. They will not be added back & have been replaced with the updated ones.

You don't have to do the new ones. They're mostly different than the old ones though.