Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

proctoru not working

rachellaterrachellater Core Member

taking LSAT tomorrow. today I went on to proctoru and this is what it said under "tests unable to run on browser"
I called proctoru and left message (nobody answered), called LSAT (told me to call proctoru), and have googled and not found anything helpful. I have messed with settings on my computer too but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? or has this happened to anyone else but been fine on test day?

Monitor count:
You may only use 1 monitor during your exam. Your monitor count could not be found.

CPU model name:
Your CPU Model Name could not be found.

CPU core count:
Your CPU Core Count could not be found.

CPU architecture:
Your CPU Architecture could not be found.

CPU usage:
Maximum CPU usage is 85%. Your current CPU usage could not be found.

RAM size:
Minimum RAM size is 3 GB. Your RAM size could not be found.

RAM usage:
Maximum RAM usage is 95%. Your current RAM usage could not be found.

Download speed:
Minimum download speed is 1024 kbps. Your download speed may be below the minimum threshold for measurement.

Upload speed:
Minimum upload speed is 1024 kbps. Your upload speed may be below the minimum threshold for measurement.

Comments

• AllariakAllariak Member
    51 karma

Make sure you have the extension downloaded!

• maggieighmy-1maggieighmy-1 Member
    14 karma

I had the same issue during my last LSAT. I ended up taking it on my parent's laptop. The extension would download but proctoru never worked on my laptop for the LSAT. If possible, I would go to a local library to take it, your school, or use a family/friend's desktop for the test.