Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking PT's Does 7 sage allow to retake a PT without deleting your old data ?

Alon DasaAlon Dasa Member
in General 134 karma

Can I retake a full PT without deleting my old data. Like when you redo a problem set it says (Problem set 1-1 or 1-2 etc) ?

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2022 848 karma

Hi @"Alon Dasa" ,

Sorry, we do not have an option to retake a PrepTest while keeping the previous PrepTest data. So if you would like to retake a PrepTest, I'm afraid you will have to first delete the existing PrepTest data.

However, you can retake single sections of a PrepTest by creating custom Problem Sets with the section you would like to retake. So if you'd like to take a full PrepTest, you'll have to create three separate Problem Sets for each section (LR, RC, LG). Here are the instructions for creating custom Problem Sets:

1. Navigate to Drills.
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt59" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the Plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ..." at the bottom

Please note that each time a you retake a test, you are expected to get a higher score (inflating your test results). This is because you have seen the answers, and may remember the questions. Even if you "forgot" all the questions/answers, the material has been gone over before so at the very least you may be able read through and process things faster, giving you more time to answer.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!