Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking digital PT's without deleting the old?

a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
in General 307 karma

Is there any way to retake a PT on 7sage's digital platform without deleting the previous test? I'm running out of material and want to revisit my oldest PT's without losing the analytics. Thank you

admin

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@a1ex_682 said:
    Is there any way to retake a PT on 7sage's digital platform without deleting the previous test? I'm running out of material and want to revisit my oldest PT's without losing the analytics. Thank you

admin

Hi there,

Sorry, if you would like to retake a PrepTest, you will first have to delete the PrepTest data in order to retake the PrepTest.

You can also create custom Problem Sets with the sections you would like to take. Please note that the Problem Set data does not affect your Analytics. Here are the instructions to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

Thank you!