Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to stay fresh

jakehiguera123jakehiguera123 Alum Member
in General 9 karma

Hi everyone,
I am going back to school next week. I will also be working full time job so it is going to be nearly impossible for me to study for the LSAT for the next 3 months.

I have been using 7sage since May and have noticed a lot of improvement. I am currently on track to finish the entire LR section of the core curriculum before I go back.

I plan on taking the LSAT next summer (August/September) and apply to law school in 2024. What can I do to not lose everything I have worked so hard for from now until winter break when I can begin to study again?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma

Just try to touch base a bit every day. You don’t have time to study, but you could probably carve out 20 minutes a day. I think that can be enough to hold off the rust.

I’d recommend half sections with BR. So on Monday, do all the odd numbered questions from PT 20 (or whatever). Then BR for the rest of the week. With only 20 minutes a day, that may mean a single question a day for BR. If you’re going to do it at all, do it right. Write out full reports for each question you have to BR and really get to the bottom of it. Depth not breadth. When you’re done, check your answers and spend the next few days deep diving your errors. When all that’s done, start the whole process over with the even numbered questions.

Half sections will allow you to go through the entire process of test/review within a much shorter timeframe. With such limited time, I think that’s important or else the whole exercise can become somewhat remote and abstracted.

The main thing for now though is focus on that gpa. You can always work on LSAT later. Your gpa is once and done.