Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August LSAT 160, retaking the November LSAT

Hi there,

I recently took the LSAT for the first time back in August this year and am now preparing for the November LSAT, I originally took the Princeton Review course but now switched to 7Sage to primarily for the video explanations feature and blind review help. I was wondering if anyone thinks I can realistically see an increase of 5-10 points on the next test? I plan to spend 21 hours/week (3 hours/day), the only thing I'm worried about is that I am in my final year of university with a full course load and am also applying to law school at the same time. Does anyone have any tips or tricks they think could help me? Anything is helpful!

Thanks.

Comments

• clerk_graceclerk_grace Core Member
    8 karma

I am in the same exact boat right down to the same score! My advice is do a little at a time. Don't stress yourself out by trying to pile on too many things at once. Stay organized and prioritize and you'll be great. Focus on the easiest section to gain points in and go from there.

• myulissa17myulissa17 Core Member
    11 karma

Yes it is definitely possible. I was studying anywhere from 15-25 hours a week for a total of 6 weeks and I was able to raise my score by 13 points. Remember, studying effectively is always better than just studying for a long time.