Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is tutoring beneficial? - 7Sage Forum

Is tutoring beneficial?

sydneyjustice22sydneyjustice22 Core Member
in General 10 karma

Hello everyone. I am considering investing in 7sage tutoring for the November LSAT but would like to hear first if anyone finds it helpful/beneficial before I invest in it.

Comments

• SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    120 karma

Funny that you ask about this. I am also taking the November LSAT and just signed up for 7sage tutoring this morning. I am hoping to really make the best of it. Wish I could help more but we are pretty much in the same boat. Love to hear from those who have actually gone through the tutoring.

• Chris BearneChris Bearne Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited September 2022 48 karma

Hi there - 7Sage tutor here (so obviously a bit biased). That said, I tutor because I not only believe I can help, but have seen results from my students' score improvements.

Personally, I worked with @"Chris Nguyen" (another 7Sage tutor) while I was studying for the LSAT, and found tutoring incredibly helpful for my own studies. If you're at all interested in 7Sage tutoring, you can schedule a free consultation with a tutor here: https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult

Happy studying!

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Alum Member
    385 karma

Just got done with a 2 month 7sage tutor schedule. It was highly beneficial for me, my tutor was able to identify a lot of issues I was having and present practical solutions. Was plateauing at 150-151 with BR at 160, now at 155 PT average with BR in the 170's. Just need to work on my timing with harder questions and I have no doubt I can get into the 170's. Hope this helps.