Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I redo LG games?

I'm struggling on how to foolproof previous LGs. For example I'm trying to redo a sequencing LG from PT32 section 3 game 3. I'm trying to create drills and I am unable to find that exact LG to add to my drill. Could someone help me out?

Comments

• hunter3littleton-1hunter3littleton-1 Core Member
    60 karma

You may want to make sure that you aren't filtering out a portion of the games. By default, the system (at least on my end) filters out games that are within the clean, old PTs category. This means that you will only be able to see games from PTs 1-16. However, if you are attempting to retry an old game, either from the CC or a completed PT, make sure you are selecting the proper filter.

To create a drill with the game you referenced in your question, you would need to first make sure you are under the LG section, then hit the CC tab under the header "Preptests to show." Once you have filtered out games using that category, you can then type in the filter bar PT32 and then you will see the games section from that test. After that, just hit the plus sign to left of game 3 to create a drill.

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2022 404 karma

Hi there,

You can redo a Logic Game from PT32 by creating a custom Drill. Here are the steps to do this:
    1. Navigate to Drills
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    5. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt32"
    6. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    7. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.