Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many questions should I be getting wrong on logical reasoning?

I am finishing up the logical reasoning curriculum and plan to practice test just the logical reasoning section for now, until I get through the rest of the Curriculum. How many should I be getting wrong if I want to aim for a 160? I know it also depends on what I get on the other sections, but just a general idea would be nice.

Comments

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

Honestly, it depends on your other sections a good bit. If you average say -6 on reading comp, which is decent imo, you could get away with something like a -3 on LG and a -9 on LR for a 160. If you do worse on reading comp or LG, you may not have as much room for error. However, if you get LG down to -0 or close to that you're in good shape. Even more so if you're good at reading comp! Also, just a personal tip - I highly recommend you focus on PTs in the 80s as LR is quite different in the more recent PTs. Many people (including me) drilled older LR sections and did good but got destroyed by new LR sections. The core of the questions remains the same, but the changes are notable.