Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT92+ Logic Games (Game 2)

clintclint Core Member

So just out of curiosity, why is the "normal" way to handle this grouping not explained in this video and where can I find the "normal" explanation with rows instead of shapes? I am not crazy about the fact this is $60 a month and I am getting taught different ways of handling a game then I am used to two days before the test. That's great that visually it is cleaner to use shapes for the instructor, but I am not a fan and want the regular explanation (without shapes). Please tell me where to get the "other lesson" reference he makes in the video that goes over this game. We shouldn't have to pay for the regular version of this explanation on top of the $60 per month. Alternate methods with shapes should be done in "other lessons". Some feedback for the 7sage folks. Thanks

Comments

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback to our team! I want to explain the rationale behind the explanation for that game in PT92.

You are absolutely correct this is not the "normal" explanation others may have for this game. But it is not necessarily the case that the "normal" method is always the best one to pursue. This shape setup is valuable because it allows us to immediately and directly visualize the rule it pertains to. When you get used to the use of shapes in these types of games, the process becomes much quicker.

There are many effective ways to teach all the games. So many that it is likely to the point where providing a video for all valid methods would be difficult to compile. I highly recommend asking other 7Sage users for their particular methods to find methods of experimentation for games of this type!