Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Positive Energy for November LSAT takers

I saw this for October and seeing how November is a month out I thought I would put it out now. I am hoping to create this tread for people to post positive messages for those taking the November 2022 LSAT.

It could be anything from memes to just to highly optimistic predictions (ex. everyone will get a 180). Seeing how November is also generally the last LSAT people take for the Fall 2023 application cycle, I also want this to be a thing that people can go to during times of stress and get positive vibes.

So speak your wishes to the universe, and let us as a community help keep each other motivated and let each other know that we each have a community of supporters during this stressful and anxiety provoking test.

Comments

• KaylanieKaylanie Member
    53 karma

Love this! We are more powerful than we realize. Studying and manifesting it is!

• 108 karma

Love this. Is anyone interested in joining a positive vibes-only group chat for November test takers? I can create one if people are interested.

• BobbyKnucklesBobbyKnuckles Member
    39 karma

@praiseolaolorun said:
    Love this. Is anyone interested in joining a positive vibes-only group chat for November test takers? I can create one if people are interested.

https://groupme.com/join_group/89861259/bfAM42wX

I crated this GroupMe for the November LSAT, and we're also doing some study sessions together for people who are interested. Everyone is welcome to join, the more the merrier