Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combining sections from different PrepTests?

trudietongtrudietong Member
in General 9 karma
I am planning to write the October test, and currently have around 19 fresh PTs left.

I joined 7sage half way through my study and wasted many modern PTs for drilling purposes following another study schedule.

However, for PT 40 and before, many I have completed only the whole LG session or certain LR question types, leaving some RC and LR sections from various PTs untouched.

I am considering to combine these untouched sessions (from various PTs) together and compile "fresh PTs" if that makes sense, consisting of course 2 LR, 1 LG and 1 RC sections.

Would this be too much of a crazy idea? I know the computed raw scores will no longer be accurate to find out my scaled score, but at least I can still figure out how many questions per session am I missing?

Or should I just do all untouched sections timed?

Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If you're not already doing 5 section timed PTs, that could be a good use of these extra sections that you have on hand. Just put the single section as your first section and then follow it with the PT as if you were taking the real LSAT, and don't forget to use the 5 section proctor.