Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

176! Thank you 7sage!

yossilorineryossiloriner Member
edited November 2022 in General 25 karma

Thank you 7sage! I just got my results back from the October LSAT and I got a 176! Thank you for the fantastic curriculum, excellent lessons and well set up and easy to use site. Thanks to you I can apply to my dream colleges, and be confident of getting in. Thank you from the bottom of my heart🙏

Comments

• ellewoods0130ellewoods0130 Core Member
    10 karma

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, what was your diagnostic score and how long had you been studying for?

• yossilorineryossiloriner Member
    25 karma

Don’t know the exact diagnostic but it was pretty high, around 165. I studied for about 5 months. I did the whole course, and nearly every practice test twice, some timed some untimed. I’m not in school though, so I was able to do more hours a day then most people, to be really good it would probably take much longer if your only doing an hour or two a day. Friendly tip btw, it’s really tempting to keep taking tests again and again, especially if you get a bad one once to reassure your self that your making progress, but if you do that you end up burning through them, and theirs only a limited amount of practice tests. I’m sure I could have done better if I hadn’t studied like that. Rather take one, study everything you got wrong (and even right) for a while, than maybe wait a day or two to take another. Good luck!