Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downgrade access

I had a monthly + live subscription that ends November 20,2022. However, I just downgraded to the monthly today but for some reason I can no longer access the live classes. I assumed that I had at least till November 20 to access these classes since I paid for a full month. Can you help me access the live classes till November 20, when the new monthly subscription is supposed to kick in. Thank you

Comments

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2022 163 karma

@ejoseph3-1 I'm so sorry for the trouble. If you downgrade from Monthly + Live to the regular Monthly subscription, you will automatically lose access to the Live Classes. However, you will be reimbursed for the remaining days on your Live subscription (days remaining/31 days x $30).

I received a notification that you downgraded your subscription and sent an email confirming that your refund had been processed.

If you would like to resubscribe to the Live subscription, you can upgrade to Monthly + Live by clicking the "Upgrade" button on the pricing page. See the screenshot below: