Urgent - Need Access to my account. Taking the test Saturday.

Apologies in advance for the urgency but I am taking the LSAT on Saturday and my account isn't linking to my LawHub Account. I paid for PrepPlus already.

I made a new account on 7sage instead of using my old account since it's older but now I'm having issues using the site specifically drills. it keeps asking me to link it and when I click the link or try via the email I received it says user is already registered to this coach.

Do I need to delete my other 7sage account?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Sorry for the trouble! You can only link your LSAC Prep Plus account to one 7Sage account. So since you already have your LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to your other 7Sage account, you would not be able to link your Prep Plus subscription to a new 7Sage account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to unlink your Prep Plus subscription from your other 7Sage account.

I just sent you an email to resolve this issue with your account. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• Sarah KahnSarah Kahn Member
    7 karma

@"Cherry - 7Sage Student Service" said:
    Sorry for the trouble! You can only link your LSAC Prep Plus account to one 7Sage account. So since you already have your LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to your other 7Sage account, you would not be able to link your Prep Plus subscription to a new 7Sage account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to unlink your Prep Plus subscription from your other 7Sage account.

I just sent you an email to resolve this issue with your account. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

Thank you I just responded back to you!