Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to incorporate the fact that I worked odd jobs throughout college onto my LawSchool Resume?

I have a couple of full-time positions and internships which I have put in the main experience section but every time I wasn't working at a full-time job or interning in college, I was still hustling to make ends meet but they were jobs like being a security guard on the weekends, driving for door dash/UberEATS after school.

Would this even be something I should include? Personally, I want to include it because it did make up a significant part of my undergrad experience, for four years I was always working in some capacity to be able to afford my education and I would like to highlight that onto my resume in some way.

Comments

• 424 karma

I did something similar in undergrad; I didn’t include it in my resume, but I did in the “employment” sections that many apps have. Otherwise, maybe you can list “misc part time student jobs” as have them as bullet points on the resume?

• Brooklyn BagelBrooklyn Bagel Core Member
    110 karma

Tough hustles in undergrad like this can be a plus, as they speak to your ability to study and work at the same time, and they show a certain work ethic. They won't hurt to include, and some if not many admissions people will look at this positively. You can mention these it in your PS and make sure that matches with brief but accurate accounts of these jobs on your resume.

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    810 karma

@"Hal Incandenza" @dnthmnxx-1-1

Thank you guys for the feedback!