Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Technical trouble with drills!

Every time I complete a drill it never shows me the answers. 7 sage can you please provide instructions on what I'm supposed to click after I completed the last question?

Comments

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2022 251 karma

@"krysiak.isabelle" I'm so sorry for the trouble. You should be able to see your results in the Review Results table after completing the Drill.

After you have completed your Blind Review, click the "Home" icon, and then tick the checkbox that says “I completed Blind Review" and then tap on "End Blind Review." Finally, tap on “Show Results” to view your results. See the example GIF below:

Note that you can find the links to the Explanation Videos all the way to the right of the Review Results Table after you have completed the Drill. See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• LegallyBelleLegallyBelle Core Member
    8 karma

Thank you so much! Not sure why I couldn't figure that out as it seems easy enough. I appreciate the GIF example!