Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So confused about test performance vs actual test score!!!!

This is just venting.... so bear with me (or vent with me)!

I took the October test and didn't get to finish the game section and it bothered me so much. I got a 165 and thought that score reflected my performance. Took the November test and walked away feeling like it was an average PT, not great but not bad either, but got a 165 again! I feel like there is such a mismatch vs my perceived performance. On PTs I've been scoring mostly 170-173, above 175 on half a dozen PTs. I'd be upset when I would occasionally score 167-169, which was low for me. If going by how I feel I did on the test I thought the November test would've been at least a 168-169. As in the lowest. I just don't know anymore and feel horrible.

Anyone else score way below what you PT at?

Comments

• blanklawblanklaw Member
    490 karma

yeah... Pretty disappointed about that...

• blanklawblanklaw Member
    490 karma

Same thing happened to me-- I feel like something was off/different about that test-- definitely thought I did way better (I did score slightly higher though than October)

• kchrissy111kchrissy111 Member
    53 karma

I just took the November test and scored about 10 points lower then what I was consistently PTing. Its beyond frustrating when it happens cause you clearly know you can do better.