Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Big Thank You

WickedLostWickedLost Member
in Off-topic 481 karma

I haven't logged into 7Sage in a while because the application process got hectic but having received my first acceptance, I realized I owe a big thank you to 7Sage, my tutor, and the 7Sage Admissions Consulting team.

I started my LSAT journey feeling like I was doomed to fail (I'm pretty sure I took 35 mins to attempt my first Logic Game). I self-studied for a couple of months and was getting nowhere but when I started using 7Sage, things started to click. 7Sage was instrumental in getting me from 151 to low 160s and then I hit a big plateau. That's when I met @Mike_Ross who identified exactly why I was hitting a block and guided me through overcoming each specific challenge I had. By the end, he became part tutor, part psychologist, and part cheerleader. I don't think I would've gotten the score I did without him!

Then it was time to actually apply. As a first-gen student, I was scared of the process so I signed up for 7Sage consulting and had an amazing team to guide me through each step. Their professionalism and enthusiasm in my journey kept me sane and helped me present the best version of myself to schools.

So thank you! It takes a village and I am a perfect example of that.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Congratulations! We are so happy to be a part of your LSAT and Admissions journey!

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Alum Member Sage
    3106 karma

Yay!!! Congrats on your first of many acceptances! Always rooting for you! Thanks for the shoutout :)