Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing Q's

akluteaklute Live Member
in General 18 karma

So I am taking my exam in April. Does anyone know what day we will take the test? On LSAC's website it says the 14th or 15th but how can we reserve a testing room if we do not know the date or time? Also, does anyone know when we register for testing times?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

You'll take the test on the day you sign up for. They send sign ups out one to two weeks before the test, from my understanding. For instance, they sent the January sign ups out on December 29th, an the January test is being administered on January 13th and 14th. I'm not sure if it varies at all by administration, but they'll send you an email at least a couple of days in advance of sign ups opening, so you won't be blindsided.

My recommendation is that you do one of two things: reserve a testing room for both days (if possible), or reserve a room for one of the days and make sure you sign up for the test as early as possible so there's still testing time slots available for the day you reserved the room. Unfortunately, you won't be sure of which day you'll be taking the test until a week or two before the test, but if you make sure to sign up for a time slot right when sign ups open, you'll almost definitely get a spot on your preferred day.