Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January LSAT for Feb 1st app deadlines

Hi!
I have all the pieces needed to finish the app EXCEPT the lsat score.
The January test is the only test I have on record and the results are coming out Feb 1st.
Is it possible to apply before the test score is out?
It doesn't seem like there is a separate button for 'pending results' on the app...
Please please help bc schools like UCLA require the application to be submitted by Feb 1st so I am unsure what to do. Thank you!!

Comments

• tae.d-22tae.d-22 Core Member
    21 karma

Yes you can apply without having your scores in! The scores, transcripts, and recommendation letters are separate from the actual application itself. When you submit an application to a school, the school receives that piece and then requests the CAS report from LSAC (the part with your scores & other stuff). The school won't consider your application until all parts are in of course, but your app will still show up as being submitted on time. I did this for an app with a scholarship deadline of Jan 1. More info on this on LSAC website: https://www.lsac.org/contact/jd-help-and-faqs

• nabucco.2017nabucco.2017 Member
    54 karma

Score release is February 1, so you can send your app same day, and it will be still on time

• jennifer05jennifer05 Live Member
    21 karma

Thank you so much!!