Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT LR study group (165-170+)

13ยป

Comments

• cheema.legalcheema.legal Free Trial Member
    33 karma

Hey guys, I just made a new Discord LSAT study group. Feel free to join and pass around the link. Thank you!
    https://discord.gg/FvJgxvcq

• ryanboehmryanboehm Live Member
    7 karma

Interested!

• blakelyhardinblakelyhardin Alum Member
    12 karma

interested!

• pepperismydogpepperismydog Core Member
    40 karma

How can I join?

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hey everyone - If any of you are still looking for a study partner or group, then you should check out our next "Study Group Breakout" on Tuesday, May 16th from 8:00-9:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:

Register for the Breakout no later than Monday, May 15th.

Take PT55 Section 2 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an RC section) and Blind Review it, but DON'T look at the answers. I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Reading Comprehension," and scrolling to PT55 S2. You will have to individually add each passage to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 4 passages" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!

Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.

At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwofuivpj4tE9CSAtfTD9JURGaw71Tb6OmH

• hosseingold29hosseingold29 Free Trial Member
    47 karma

I`m game!

• rpotula0890rpotula0890 Member
    edited May 2023 24 karma

Interested as well!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@rpotula0890

I removed your email address. Please do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.

• LSATinatorLSATinator Alum Member
    103 karma

interested

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

Interested, also is there a discord?

13ยป