Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill & PT

Angiex.34Angiex.34 Alum Member
in General 73 karma

The study schedule includes practice tests 36-45. Should I skip those Practice tests since they are in the drilling pool? Or do I follow the study schedule and take PT 36-45 even though they won't be fresh?

1. Follow the study schedule and take PT 36-45
    or
  2. Only take fresh PT and ignore the study schedule

Comments

• elias.christensenelias.christensen Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    37 karma

I believe the drilling pool should be PTs 1-35 rather than 36-45, but regardless, you can definitely feel free to skip ahead! I'd generally suggest starting in the 50s or 60s, to ease in a bit with PTing and get used to the test format before you get to the more modern tests, which are best saved for taking closer to test day. If you are really tight on time, you can maybe jump to the 70s, but if you have a while before you plan to test then I'd suggest taking that time to ease into practicing the LSAT!

In general, I think the study schedule is meant more to be a helpful guide to give you a sense of how to pace yourself than something you must follow to the letter—no one method or schedule is going to be equally effective for everyone! If you ever need help with building out a study plan tailored to your needs, feel free to schedule a free consultation with one of our expert tutors to talk it over!