Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I blind review my drills or full pts?

SammyJD1SammyJD1 Alum Member
edited April 2023 in General 95 karma

Title says it all.

I have a hard time blind reviewing. I am currently working through the CC and whenever I finish a lesson I focus on drilling questions from that lesson; Isolated questions. Questions from pt 37-159. Approx. 20 questions in two days with 3-5 questions of the previous lessons.

So, after completing these drills, I just check the answers. Most of the time I am down to two answers and initially choose the right answer, but second guess myself and choose the wrong answer.

I look at the question that I got wrong and what the correct answer was and I just think to myself, "Damn, I knew it, I had it chosen at first but went with the other answer" or "I knew it.. I should have chosen that answer" without choosing it the first time.

So, should I blind review my drills of specific questions, or should I wait to blind review full pts after I finish the CC and I'm doing all the question types rather than the current lesson plus previous lessons.

Also, I feel like I'm not really getting anything out of BR. I will just watch the video and explanation and be like ok that makes sense, but still make the same errors.

For example, I'm on SA questions. I would do about 20 SA questions with an additional 20 - 25 questions of MBT, STR, Weaken, MSS, MC. I would do all the easiest questions, move onto easier, and so on. Every few weeks or so I would combine them all and do a 20-25 question drill of all the types I've been practicing with a wide range level of difficulties.