Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Class calendaring issue

tinacioust-1tinacioust-1 Live Member

Hi - anyone else experiencing this?

When I'm trying to add a class onto my Google calendar using the link from the class session's page, it does take me to my Gcalendar, but it adds the entire 7Sage class calendar to mine. It subscribes me to the 7Sage class calendar so that they all appear, unless I deselect the 7Sage calendar. There's no way for me to pick and choose the class I want, which is the way it used to work for me.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    611 karma

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

I also tried adding a class schedule to the Google Calendar, and it appears that all of the available classes have been added to my calendar too. Please allow me to look into this for you. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2023 611 karma

Hi @tinacioust-1,

I just want to update you on this.

We're currently working on a fix so you can add individual live classes to the Google Calendar. We will get back to you as soon as we roll out a fix.

Thank you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

• tinacioust-1tinacioust-1 Live Member
    118 karma

Thank you!

edited May 2023 611 karma

Hi @tinacioust-1,

The issue with the Google Calendar has been resolved, and you can now add individual live classes to your calendar.

If you're still having issues or further concerns, please let me know; I'd be happy to help!